((By James Chartrand))
Every good copywriter will tell you that you should write concisely. Eliminate every unnecessary word. Be bold with your choice of nouns and adjectives. Choose precise words, not common ones. Cut all the fluff, the clutter and the jargon.
And if you’re a copywriter, you probably follow this advice – or think you do.
To read this article in full, please click the above title link.
- organicgold reblogged this from beaularbear
- beaularbear reblogged this from thren0dies
- thren0dies reblogged this from beatwritersbane
- creativitythroughwords likes this
- perfecttoday reblogged this from writingfrenzies
- wenchingwithshakespeare reblogged this from beatwritersbane
- thren0dies likes this
- predator-and-prey likes this
- loconatives likes this
- pushmepullyou likes this
- cassianeaves likes this
- fairytalesandmonsters said:my least favourite phrase: “due to the fact that” arggggg
- princesugarboots likes this
- writingfrenzies reblogged this from beatwritersbane
- beatwritersbane posted this